Hi Guys,

Priority wise IMO

Really need to hammer the issues right now looking for hidden gems.

The group has usually managed to keep our open issue count below 100, normally well below.

Right now we are closer to 120 - It would help if we could just find a way to tackle that list and get things moved into or out of work planning.

Assigning issues to developers: Now that means Ocke, but that just isn't gonna fly. Some way is needed to pull out which issues needing developer talent, other then Ocke, in order to get them addressed.

Keep in mind that the current list of desired features: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Base/Features/Pool

Someone needs to really look at that list and see what can be implemented as extension - rumor is that Google SOC will be accepting OO.o again, if so then a simple specification for a few of these features would go a long way in raising our chances of getting some help that way.

Anyway - just a few thoughts of the top of my head...(mostly)

Drew