Hi,

I need some help using an LDAP database with openoffice. I am not sure
whom to address so please point me in the right direction should I be
wrong in this list.
The problem:
I am trying to access the multi-valued address field of an LDAP database
with openoffice (for a serial letter). In the LDAP database the entry is
correctly formatted as alpha$beta$gamma i.e. the different parts of the
entry are separated by $-signs. In openoffice the $-sign is
unfortunately not interpreted as crnl but rather just the first part is
used for further processing (in the example just the alpha) and the rest
is ignored.
Is there an LDAP driver in oo to address and fix this issue? Or is this
possibly a known issue (I could not find any infos on the web)? If so,
is there possibly a work around?

Any help is appreciated.
Regards, Lars