Hallo Open Office org development

Currently I have time and I am interested in participating by doing the development work on HSQLDB: single-file backend.

My experience: Owner/developer of i01, a Java Memory Optimised ACID compliant DB Engine that is cloud expandable. i01 is also a high performance solution.

With experience gained with HSQLDB development I would later (after development completion) propose the potential to integrate i01 DB Engine into HSQLDB. Motivations for this: higher performance and ACID compliant cloud framework.

Please inform me on how to apply to do the development work on HSQLDB: single-file backend.

Regards
Hendrik Roos, i01 Lab
Bern Switzerland
078 695 89 82