Frank ,

Thanks for this clarification, i supose (hope) they are working on this feature ?

btw. we can chnage the component parameters. without opening the DBase file. We open the Report....the "component" is then available .... we close the report, but the component "regist" somewhere in memory ad so we can alter the parameters and run the report with the new newparameters

Thanks

Fernand

Hi Fernand,

How and in witch format can i provide the ComponentData Argument when using LoadFromURL

i try to set the filter to new value

Looking into the code, it seems to me that the only parameter in the
component data which is respected so far is the ActiveConnection. So, I
don't think you can override the report's filter this way.