Ocke ,

00 3.2.1
connected to MySQl over the native
Windows

Tested here in production envoriment: made a 995 page report = OK
a raport with images also OK

no big different in speed on my slow double core windows machine

in the second-face where the document is build is saw that from time to time (every 30 seconds) 1 proccesor takes all the laod. for 5 secs?

But works fine =-)
Greetz
Fernand
Time is rare these days. But I uploaded a new version which I could install and run a simple report (one filed only).

So give it a try. :-)

- oj

Ocke Janssen wrote:
It seems that update the sources to newest version doesn't work out of the box. I've to invest some more time I guess.
Thanks for the help so far.

- oj

Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Hi Ocke,
Something wrong remains in new version, too.

I run existing reports, get error "Failed to load style-mapper".
Same error when created new report in design view, and try to run.

Zoltan