Hi Drew,

> There are issues coming in that really look like show stoppers - but a
> waste of time to send email to release team without anyone in Hamburg to
> comment on the effort to fix.

Ocke will still be on vacation for a while. I'll spend a few cycles for
Base, but (sadly) not starting immediately.

It might be good if you people collect a list of issues you consider a
stopper, and start raising them at relea...@ooo (if not already done
so), even if dev cannot comment on the effort so far. Better building
early pressure (as it would also help priorizing, ehm, my assignments :) ).

  back from vacation the first day. Sorry, /[s|c]ould/ have announced
  here.