The following message was posted to the OOo Forum:

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=390589

I repeat the message here:

******************

I am working with OpenOffice basic, HSQlDB 2.0.

I have a table for attachments in my DB.
When i upload a File that is big for example 32 MB or 72MB in my table which has BLOB datatype which has a length of 1073741824 - i get an EOF exception at the following line in my code

oSimpleFileAccess.writeFile(staticpath & FileName, oBinaryField1)

BASIC runtime error.
An exception occured.
Type: com.sun.star.sdbc.SQlException
Message: org.hsqldb.HsqlException: java.io.EOFException

This is the point at which i get the BLOB data that is saved in my table and write it to a defined path and then read it from there. When i upload small files ....everything works smoothly.

Sounds like a bug to me... Is this plausible?

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm