Moin Zoltán,

Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Hi Ocke,
I see that you fixed cws hsqldb19 issues and 2.0 integration finished.
You will create new installation sets from this cws, or will put into DEV300 code-line directly?

The installation are in the queue and should be built soon. I've upload them to qa-upload as soon as possible.

If the HSQLDB 2.0.1 will be out in near future, this will be integrated, too, or needs new issue for that?
We need a new issue for that. But first let 2.0.1 to be released. There is a change in the interface we use to communicate with hsqldb, so a little rework is needed on my side.

- oj

Thanks,
Zoltan

<http://www.oracle.com/>
Ocke Janssen | Software Developer
Phone: +40 23646500
Oracle Office

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment