Ocke,

I was just wondering, my problems with CAST started (i think) after i instaled the very latest (oracle-report-builder-OOO330-m3.oxt)for testing . Now i tried to remove this ORB version but i get a error so i can not test without ORB loaded.

just a hint

PS. how do i remove this unremovable ORB ?:-)

 Ocke,

It has certainly nothing to sea with the SQL version or server type. I work in a company envoriment, everyone uses the same SQL server, same native OO-connector. Everyone works on OO 3.2 without problems, i test 3.3 and have the CAST problem: cast(`mag_news_export`.`DATUM` as date) AS `DATUM` where `mag_news_export`.`DATUM` has a imported data (dd/mm/yyyy)
hope it helps