Moin Zoltán,

On 15.02.2011 12:35, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Hi Ocke,
Until now the hsqldb19 was not finished and not integrated into DEV300.
The branch off will be in near future for OOo 3.4 this means the
hsqldb19 will not be integrated and consequently the OOo 3.4 will
support hsqldb 1.8.
Yes, that's right.
I know that the hsqldb 2.1 will next stable release and not finished
until now.
Fred (hsqldb) told me that it would be better to switch to the 2.1.
We face same situation when hsqldb 2.0.0 was issued in wrong time for
OOo 3.3 integration.
If we wait allways for nexr stable rellease of hsqldb, the 2.x version
will never integrated :(
Could we do some thing to avoid this?
Yes, as consequence we should first switch to a new release when the release is finished. And not make any suggestions in which version that will be integrated. When the first GA exists for hsqldb 2.1 I'll integrate that into hsqldb19 and push a new build on qa-upload.

Sorry.

Best regards,

Ocke

Thanks,