moin qa folks,

as i more and more change into the ux area it makes less sense to further lead an qa team, therefore marc neumann will overtake this role from me, from now on. please support him as you supported me and many thx for our work together and all the best for all of you, especially my team: mechtilde, alex, kiril, simon and zoltan.

bye chris
(http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Clu)
--

<http://www.oracle.com/>
Christoph Lukasiak | QA/UX Engineer

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>