Hi Zoltán,

> the hsqldb19 approved by QA still wait for DEV300 integration.

forgot to answer the hsqldb19 part ...

As far as I know, the original goal was to integrate hsqldb19 into 3.4,
if possible. Not sure what got of this idea, since EIS currently says
"Release = OOo 3.5", it might have changed. Ocke should know the details.

>From what I know, it is still worth pursuing a 3.4 target for the CWS,
at least because it is certainly desirable for the HSQL project. On the
other hand, the radical change in the CWS (moving to HSQLDB 2) is
certainly a risk for 3.4 - and while you and Ocke did a great job in
finding and fixing zillions of bugs already, there might be more,
undiscovered so far - and if they were to go into OOO340, it might be
hard to fix them in time for the release.