Hello,

I am working on writing an ldap driver for openoffice. I followed the steps
for skeleton driver and was able to establish a connection and everything.

I also changed some code inside getTables method of DatabaseMetaData.cxx
file so that when the database is opened for editing it shows a default
table exists in it.

However this table is empty, I want to show some data based on the user's
connection string when s/he double clicks and opens the table. Could someone
point me to where code for this is ? I want to put in code to read ldap
directory there so that I can show data from ldap as part of a table.

I tried setting breakpoint to executeQuery in SStatement.cxx but it does not
go there when you doubleclick open the table in a database.

any help is appreciated !

thanks,

Rohit