For us  DS v0.5 should be focused on the JSF module and particularly
on porting CODI scopes top get rid of CODI asap. ie:
- port the CODI Conversation and related scopes to DS (Group etc.)
- Enhance the WindowScope. (at least
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-374 )
- port the ViewAccessScope to DS
- Tie the current JSF CDIfied ViewScope to a new anotation that can be
used for producers (@PageScope ?) to mimic Seam2 "Page Scope". Current
JSF @ViewScope annotation can only be set on classes.
Note that "PageScope" is different from CODI "ViewAccessScope".
ViewAccessScope live until there are no more referenced by ANY view.
PageScope object live in one and only one view until the view is
dismissed..)
- Clean/update the JSF module documentation
Thanks