Hey guys,

Just wanted to check with everyone.  Looking at the documentation
around context control, it seems a little puzzling and wanted to get
others opinions.

I don't need to be in SE mode to start a context manually, right?

The docs seem to imply this, but if I'm already in a CDI container
doing work, I should be able to inject ContextControl to my class and
start a new context right?  I'd need to look up the bean, e.g. through
BeanManager but it should work in theory, right?

If we agree it should work, I can update the docs to make it clearer,
as right now it looks like it should only work in SE mode.

Thanks,

John