From: Thomas Andraschko [mailto:andraschko.tho...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 7:43 AM
To: dev@deltaspike.apache.org
Subject: Simle Cron Module

Hi,

what do you think about a simple cron module like in Seam?

Regards,
Thomas

[http://monarchnc.org/images/monarch/env.png]Please consider the environment
before printing this email.
WARNING: This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of the email by persons
or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material
from any computer. If you are unable to determine the sender of this email,
please email Monarch at supp...@monarchnc.org or contact us at toll free (800)
230-7525, and advise us of the error.