Hi all,

Sorry for the delay.
I created a doodle to schedule a Google Hangout - http://www.doodle.com/88cb7yuu7t9e7t9y

On 02/11/2014 04:50 AM, Pete Muir wrote:
Alexey Kazakov, from the JBDS team, should set something up soon.

On 8 Feb 2014, at 17:03, Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de> wrote:

Not that I'm aware of...

On Saturday, 8 February 2014, 15:58, John D. Ament <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Just wondering if this ever happened?

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Marcos Lois Bermúdez
<marcos.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Europe/Madrid

2014/1/16 Cody Lerum <cody.le...@gmail.com>

+1

US/Mountain

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 5:41 AM, Gerhard Petracek