Yes would be great to get this sorted out soon. Looks like 2) is the
preferred way to go, which would also mean some work on the JPA module.

- Any thoughts on how the Data EntityManagerResolver fits in the picture
there?
- Also [1] seems rather nasty in this context. Is there a better way
dealing with it than just trying to detect it has not been picked up and
then call the TransactionStrategy by ourself?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-419