back 2 the topic, please!

I'd say we should approach 1.0 NOW.

DeltaSpike core and a few other modules is really rock solid already since a
year or so. It is also used heavily in production already.
There will always be some modules which are not so perfectly mature at times.
E.g. if we will add a new module.

Thus I already did propose a methology which would fix this shortcoming:
We might introduce an 'ample page' which contains the status of each project -
stable / ready /in progress

You know, the traffic light thingy where green means the module (e.g.
deltaspike-core) is stable and the API will not change or we will at least be
backward compatible unless we do a major new version.
Orange means that the module has been tested and looks good. Whereas red means
that the api might change still.

What road blockers do we have before 1.0?
Please note that there is always something one can do better - but this should
not hinder us from releasing until something is really broken.
Also the documentation is *not* a show stopper - it is perfectly fine to ship
this later as our CMS is completely asynchronous.

So what BLOCKERS do you see before I go and press the release button?
Like to do that on Wednesday...

LieGrue,
strub

That’s reasonable enough.