Hi all,

This email is just to give a feedback about making CMS to work with Github and Asciidoc.

Finally I was able to understand enough how CMS works and probably I'm stopped where John Ament was.

What I'm doing now is writing a GitUtil Perl Module that will be hosted at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/deltaspike/site/trunk/lib/ that will be responsible for cloning the documentation (on deltaspike git repo) and then another module will run the build (asciidoc to html) just for [<git_root>/documentation/].

The idea is that the final documentation gets hosted at deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/ (note the sub folder).

Further steps: Prepare a template so asciidoc generated html uses the same style of deltaspike.apache.org.

Well, the idea here is to make everyone aware about this and also say that if is there anybody if Perl knowledge, you're welcome to give some hints!

Thanks

--

*Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer*
JBoss Developer

Red Hat

See how it works at www.redhat.com <http://www.redhat.com/>

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3258288> Youtube <https://www.youtube.com/redhatlatam>