Hi Gerhard

Maybe my question wasn't clear enough. The purpose was to have a custom
TransactionService (weld-interface) loaded during container boot. I brought
this up on the [1] JBoss Weld Forum and through [2] WELD-1495.

Thanks to Jozef Hartinger for creating a [3][4] PR today. Weld 3.0.0.Alpha2
will most likely support an SPI that allows us to override load behaviour of
ie. MockTransactionServices in arquillian-weld-ee-embedded-1.1 during startup.
Basically, Weld can load a custom transaction service that overrides an
existing bootstrap by other integrators.

The BeanManagedUserTransactionStrategy requires JTA service to be available by
the container in order to be used. I've made my temporary patch for Weld 2.2.4
and it works as expected.

Cheers
Ove

[1] https://developer.jboss.org/message/905533#905533