Thanks Ron for your perspective and help.

I also would like to add some thoughts:

- Due to the size and nature of DeltaSpike, people will only be able to know about a feature if it's mentioned on the documentation, that's why it's very important for DeltaSpike.

- Anyway, a polluted documentation may also make the documentation hard to read.

- My feeling is that some features that have low importance for users and lacks of proper documentation, should be placed in a kind of "advanced" section.

- I agree with your "modus operandi" to fill the gaps on core documentation.