EntityRepository is optional, so default hierarchy might be misleading here
;) Similar as EntityRepository or CriteriaSupport, EntityManagerDelegate
was rather something to put on top of a repo, that's primarily why I didn't
extend EntityRepository from it. Also I had the impression that having
save, persist and merge would be confusing - seems like that assumption was
not correct :)