hi harald,

since we have seen just 3 commits in the data-module (for this release),
i guess it's due to DELTASPIKE-1009 which fixes a regression caused by
DELTASPIKE-594.
however, we couldn't test it with an osgi-based application.

as mentioned in the past:
everybody is very welcome to help with the osgi part (esp. with tests) or
we have to drop the unofficial (and still partial) osgi-support.

regards,
gerhard