Hi Romain!

Imo it's an orthogonal feature.

Of course it makes perfect sense to e.g. use it in a ConfigFilter to try to
decrypt everything which is e.g. prefixed with a "crypt:".
But it also makes sense to be used in totally different areas. Like e.g.
manually decrypting the password for a connection, etc.

I'm perfectly fine both ways, so we can also let it as is (core) as it is not
really lots of code.

LieGrue,
strub