Hi Mark,

is everything ok with the current builds?
I did a fresh checkout today i cant build anymore:

The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]

  The project
org.apache.deltaspike.modules:deltaspike-data-module-test-java8:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT
(/home/tandraschko/NetBeansProjects/deltaspike/deltaspike/modules/data/test-java8/pom.xml)
has 1 error
    Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact
org.apache.deltaspike.modules:data-module-project:pom:1.8.0-SNAPSHOT and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 22, column 13 ->
[Help 2]

It seems that deltaspike-data-module-test-java8 still points to
1.8.0-SNAPSHOT

Regards,
Thomas