Hi Thomas!

I'm not quite sure what 'uninitialised' means in that regard.

Either you have an EntityManager at hand - then *all* JPA is initialised.
Or you don't, then it should already blow up with accessing ANYTHING Hibernate
- not only very deep inside it.

I think we will need a bit more information about how your setup works.

LieGrue,
strub