hi!

I've migrated a few things over to the jakarta namespace and started dropping a
few old features.
Right now it's just core which I got working, but will now also move over
module by module.

The draft can be viewed here:
https://github.com/struberg/deltaspike/tree/fb_ds20
<https://github.com/struberg/deltaspike/tree/fb_ds20>
What branch name do we want to give it finally? Take the chance to switch to
'main' and somewhat later rename the master branch to mt_ds1.x?

How did I proceed?
I did not yet delete anything. Pieces which I do not see as part of DS-2.0 got
moved to an 'obsolete' directory with the same structure. If we figure that we
do still want to keep some of the features, then we can simply move those files
back without loosing any history.

Happ to get feedback!

LieGrue,
strub