That all makes perfect sense, it's what I kind of figured was the case ;-)  Thanks for clarifying, I'll stick with 1.0-trunks for the time being.  Thanks again for all your help!

Cheers,
Craig

From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:24 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: New schema-archetype maven project

Trunks is for 1.1 version.

1.0-trunks is for 1.0 version.

We use it to create release candidate until we deliver 1.0.

1.0-RC4 will be out - hopefully - this week.

As we have already released 1.0-RC3 , we need to work in a branch instead of a trunk, but as we are also working on 1.1 in parallel, this is why we do have 1.1 in trunks. Confusing, isn't it ? ;)

Right now, I think the best is to use 1.0-trunks for your needs. All modification made in 1.0-trunks are ported to 1.1 - so in trunks.

If you can wait a few days, then take a chance to grap 1.0-RC4. We are close to deliver it.

Emmanuel.