Hi all,

Now that the MINA 1.0 release is imminent I'd like to fire off a vote to release ApacheDS 1.0.

There have not been many changes since RC4 besides a hand full of small bug fixes and an optimization at high capacities. 1.0 is very similar to RC4 besides these minor details. We've seen the right amount of stability we were looking for in RC4 and think we're now ready for this GA release.

Like MINA, we're probably going to make official announcements of this release after our site is up to par right before ApacheCon. However we will release the full installers and the artifacts if this vote passes.

[ ] +1 Release ApacheDS 1.0
[ ] 0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Don't release ApacheDS 1.0

Thanks to everyone, committers, users, and contributors alike for allowing us to reach this point!

Regards,
Alex