Hi, Directory developers,

As part of documenting practical uses of Apache Directory for Kerberos
authentication, I got Kerberos authentication to OpenLDAP working.
This uses the "SASL+GSS-API+Kerberos V5" mechanism.  The
"three-headed" Kerberos setup I tested was (1) OpenLDAP clients (2)
OpenLDAP server and (3) Apache Directory.  In this configuration,
Apache Directory is being used as the KDC while OpenLDAP is a
"service" or "relying party."  The clients are the usual 'ldapsearch',
etc.

I put the notes I have so far in DIRxSBOX at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Kerberos+Authentication+to+OpenLDAP

I still need to clean up my sample LDIFs.

Enrique