All,

I want to point out a testimonial about ApacheDS in my blog here.
Please feel free to link it to directory.apache.org's testimonial
section:

http://www.idtopia.com/blog/2006/10/12/apacheds-and-opends-folks-met/

Jim

On 3/15/07, Jim Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All,

Penrose developers and contributors are well aware that Penrose
leverages Apache DS in our architecture as our LDAP listener. In fact,
it is listed in our FAQ (http://docs.safehaus.org/display/PENROSE/FAQ)
for sometime now.

With the upcoming release of Penrose 1.2, we are adding support for
the other Open LDAP servers, such as OpenLDAP, OpenDS and Fedora DS.

We, also, like to point out we don't use a straight GPL license to
allow interoperability with the other open source license. Please read
more here: http://docs.safehaus.org/display/PENROSE/FLOSS

Cheers,

Jim