Hi Tony,

I think the plugin is working. I have updated the site to reflect the real
command to use (llok at the big warning box).

I have tested it, and it works.

Just tell me if you still have problem !

Emmanuel

On 4/26/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tony Thompson a écrit :

>Any news on how soon I might be able to build a custom schema again?

Hi, Tony

we will try to find out a solution tomorrow. We are a little bit busy
right now, as many of us are converging to Amsterdam for Apache
Conference, or packing to do so.

Sorry for the delay ...

Emmanuel

>Thanks
>Tony

the second step.  I checked out the code from svn and did the "mvn
install".  That worked.  Then I do this:

>>mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.directory.server
>>-DarchetypeArtifactId=apacheds-schema-archetype
>>-DarchetypeVersion=1.0.1 -DgroupId=com.stoneware.schema.apache
>>-DartifactId=webnet-schema
>>
>>And I get this error:
>>
>>[INFO] [archetype:create]
>>[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID: com.stoneware.schema.apache
>>[INFO]
>>----- [INFO] Using following parameters for creating Archetype:
>>apacheds-schema-archetype:1.0.1 [INFO]
>>----- [INFO] Parameter: groupId, Value: com.stoneware.schema.apache
>>[INFO] Parameter: packageName, Value: com.stoneware.schema.apache
>>[INFO] Parameter: basedir, Value: D:\webNetwork-5.1.0.0\apache [INFO]
>>Parameter: package, Value: com.stoneware.schema.apache [INFO]
>>Parameter: version, Value: 1.0-SNAPSHOT [INFO] Parameter: artifactId,
>>Value: webnet-schema [INFO]
>>-
>>[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>[INFO]
>>-
>>[INFO] Error creating from archetype
>>

>yeah, I get the same error :(
>
>We are investigating the problem, and will inform you asap !
>
>Emmanuel
>
>This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the
>use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
>contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or
>constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient
>you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or
>distribution of this message, or files associated with this message,
>is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
>please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting
>it from your computer. Messages sent to and from Stoneware, Inc.
>may be monitored.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com