Guys,

I'm thinking about it, but an official announcement should be done on TSS,
InfoQ, and such sites as soon as all the mirrors are updated.

wdyt ?

On 5/3/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just great !!!

I can't believe you did it until 3am, you seems so dedicated to the
project !

Thanks Pam and Stefan!

http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/ldapstudio/stable/0.8.0/

> I'll wait for the mirrors before announcing the release on the news
> section of the website, and updating the download links  (packages and
> updatesite) on it.
>
> Cheers from ApacheCon in Amsterdam,
>
> Pierre-Arnaud
>

> On 5/3/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Here are the results for the vote of releasing LDAP Studio 0.8.0.
> >
> > +1 votes
> > --------
> > Emmanuel Lecharny
> > Stefan Zoerner
> > Ole Ersoy
> > Stefan Seelmann
> > Alex Karasulu
> > Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
> >
> > No +/-0 or -1 votes were cast. 6 +1 votes.
> >
> > I'll release Apache LDAP Studio 0.8.0 jars through the system of
> > mirrors.
> > I'll also update LDAP Studio's website and update site with the
> > correct download links as soon as the distribution are available through the
> > mirrors.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Pierre-Arnaud
> >
> > On 5/1/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I just realized, I forgot to vote...
> > >
> > > [X] +1 Release LDAP Studio 0.8.0
> > >
> > > Greetings from Amsterdam,
> > >
> > > Pierre-Arnaud