On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm not able to release shared.
>
> If anyone has an idea why Maven has decided to perform javadocs on the asn1
> project while it's building the i18n project...

Maven doesn't try to build asn1 while building i18 but when building
javadocs for i18n, it seems it needs javadocs from the asn1 which is
scheduled later. Maybe there is a link for the asn1 javadoc in the i18n
javadoc or some kind of dependency ?

Regards
Jeff MAURY

--