On 6/5/10 10:26 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
On 6/5/10 6:57 AM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Stefan Seelmann<seelm...@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi,

two other small modules we have are core-constants and core-avl.

I think we can move the 4 relevant files of core-contants to core-api
and delete core-constants.
What about core-constants? Is it ok to move the 4 interfaces to core-api?

Hmmmm....

On one side, it's core-API, supposed to be the API for the core, on the other side, it's good to know that we have a place where we store all the constants?

Ok, really, it's not such a big deal. Would it be a vote, I would cast a 0.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com