I've just checked out trunk and I'm getting a couple of test failures.

First ReplayCacheImplTest was failing until I changed line 100 to "Thread.
sleep( 1200 );"

Second org.apache.directory.server.config.LdapServerConfigReaderTest fails
with an error trying to delete the contents of the work directory:

Test set: org.apache.directory.server.config.LdapServerConfigReaderTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.532 sec
<<< FAILURE!
org.apache.directory.server.config.LdapServerConfigReaderTest  Time
elapsed: 0 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.io.IOException: Unable to delete file: C:\DOCUME~1\feezelr\LOCALS~1\
Temp\server-work\configReader\config.ldif
        at
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:1390)
        at
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:1044)
        at
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:977)
        at
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:1381)
        at
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:1044)
        at
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:977)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.config.LdapServerConfigReaderTest.readConfig(LdapServerConfigReaderTest.java:66)
        at
        at
        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:41)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:27)
        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:59)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:120)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:103)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:169)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:350)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:1021)

This looks to me like another instance of an attempt to delete a file
while it is still open.  This type of problem seems to be unique to the
Windows environment.  In this case, however, it's not obvious to my why
the file would be in use.  Is this possibly a consequence of trying to run
tests concurrently?

.

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one
else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its
attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message
to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.
Your cooperation is appreciated.