On 12/13/10 5:53 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
This may be something we can just toss. Also shared-ldap is getting
seriously huge: we need to figure out something with respect to this before
a 1.0.

Yeah, there is some reorganization to do. Right now, we have 7 remaining issues for shared, I'm trying to get them d-fixed, and then we can start discussing about a new round of module reorg. Shared is way too big atm...

Also keep in mind that we would like to merge shared and API, and there is nothing against having a shared-client-api module which can be loaded separately if needed.

Let's keep it aside atm, it's not urgent, but we can't release a 1.0 before we have had this discussion anyway.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com