On 2/14/11 6:44 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
On lundi 14 février 2011 at 17:29, Alex Karasulu wrote:
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecha...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 2/14/11 11:05 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
  On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot<p...@marcelot.net>
wrote:
  One more question.
  Should we push this into Shared-1.0.0-M1 or wait for the next iteration?
  Too late, vote already started. But maybe we need to rollback ;-)
  No, let's push all the move to the M2 branch (which has to be renamed, btw,
it's M1 atm)

  We will have lots of modifications in the API in M2 anyway, so don't worry
too much. M1 != API freeze !
How about naming this branch 1.0 and that way we don't have to keep changing
the name with every RC or milestone release we have?
Yeah, that sounds a good "stable" naming for this branch.
+1

+1 too.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny