On 3/18/11 10:58 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 2:53 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecha...@gmail.com>wrote:

Hi guys,

I have no idea why I get some erros on shared-all :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-shade-plugin:1.4:shade (default) on project
shared-all: Error creating shaded jar: error in opening zip file
/Users/elecharny/apacheds/trunks/shared/asn1/api/target/classes ->  [Help 1]

Odd it seems as though it's trying to unzip a directory as if it were a jar
file.

Do you have a -X run you can post?

No, not anymore.

I rm -rf shared, doomed my repo, and rebuilt everything.
It works now.

Really really strange. Clearly a shaded-maven bug, but I'll have to dog the source to get a clue about it...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com