On 9/26/11 5:20 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,

I personally think that we should keep the JNDI and LdapSDK tests. The
reason is that this way we can test and ensure compatibility with
other client-side implementations. Just my 2 cents.

I thought about that.

The best would be to have a test for each of those API, but for our use, we must test with our API.

I can create a sub-project where I move all the LdapSDK tests (we already have a JNDI sub-project)

ALso keEp in mind that the target is to test the server, not external APIS :)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com