HI All,
Sorry for the earlier email. I think I owe some explaination on my
part. The reason for my request is purely technical, does not aim at
oss spirit or any other spirit for that matter:
* There are quite a number of files the txn branch is touching.
* There is no file ownership or review process.

combined with the timing limitation, it becomes hard for me to track
all changes and cleanup if necessary. When I am doing my changes and
need to change some existing stuff, I usually try to find the guy who
wrote the code and get an ack from him and this usually helps a lot
because even things that look stupid might have some reason to be
there. Please do the same while changing the txn branch.If this
process is followed, we wont have to discuss spirit hurting through
reverting code.

thanks
Selcuk