I will rephrase Pierre-Arnaud's mail (should we remove the pu=system partition).

The main issue is that the uid=admin entry, which is used all over the server to manage it, is stored in the ou=system partition, when it should probably be stored in the ou=configuration partition.

The consequences is that we can't modify the password with Studio when the server has not been started a first time, when Studio already has the plugin to manage the configuration even if the server is not started.

IMO, the uid=admin entry should be moved to the ou=configuration partition.

thoughts ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com