Le 10/31/12 10:43 AM, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
On 30.10.2012 19:01, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
Hi guys,

I have completed the BUG migration, and I have added the missing pages
in the process. I also fixed the references to ApacheDS 1.5 it's all
about Apache 2.0.
Thanks Emmanuel for the effort, it looks very good. I guess that means
that the other documentation system [1] is obsolete, right?

I do think so... Although we should keep the dockbox thing, but we should generate the PDF from the site instead.

All in all the BUG/AUG are just a copy of those pages (weel, extracted from Confluence atm, with some modificatio to reflect ApacheDS 2.0).

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com