I'm not sure if the failing test is a problem of mine:

[felix@www 2.0.0-M9]$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.0.4 (r1232337; 2012-01-17 09:44:56+0100)
Maven home: /etc/alternatives/mvn
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_07/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "3.6.10-2.fc17.x86_64", arch: "amd64",
family: "unix"
[felix@www 2.0.0-M9]$ mvn clean install -Dintegration

ends up in following error:

Running org.apache.directory.server.operations.bind.SaslBindIT
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Server not
found in Kerberos database (7) - Server not found in Kerberos database)]
        at
com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:212)
        at
org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.bindSasl(LdapNetworkConnection.java:3693)
        at
org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.access$200(LdapNetworkConnection.java:176)
        at
org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection$2.run(LdapNetworkConnection.java:1463)
        at
org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.bindAsync(LdapNetworkConnection.java:1459)
        at
org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.bind(LdapNetworkConnection.java:1361)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.operations.bind.SaslBindIT.testSaslGssApiBind(SaslBindIT.java:512)
        at
        at
        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
        at
org.apache.directory.junit.tools.MultiThreadedMultiInvoker$1$1.run(MultiThreadedMultiInvoker.java:160)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level:
Server not found in Kerberos database (7) - Server not found in Kerberos
database)
        at
sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5Context.initSecContext(Krb5Context.java:710)
        at
sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:248)
        at
sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:179)
        at
com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:193)
        ... 20 more
Caused by: KrbException: Server not found in Kerberos database (7) -
Server not found in Kerberos database
        at sun.security.krb5.KrbTgsRep.<init>(KrbTgsRep.java:73)
        at sun.security.krb5.KrbTgsReq.getReply(KrbTgsReq.java:192)
        at sun.security.krb5.KrbTgsReq.sendAndGetCreds(KrbTgsReq.java:203)
        at
sun.security.krb5.internal.CredentialsUtil.serviceCreds(CredentialsUtil.java:311)
        at
sun.security.krb5.internal.CredentialsUtil.acquireServiceCreds(CredentialsUtil.java:115)
        at
sun.security.krb5.Credentials.acquireServiceCreds(Credentials.java:442)
        at
sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5Context.initSecContext(Krb5Context.java:641)
        ... 23 more
Caused by: KrbException: Identifier doesn't match expected value (906)
        at sun.security.krb5.internal.KDCRep.init(KDCRep.java:143)
        at sun.security.krb5.internal.TGSRep.init(TGSRep.java:66)
        at sun.security.krb5.internal.TGSRep.<init>(TGSRep.java:61)
        at sun.security.krb5.KrbTgsRep.<init>(KrbTgsRep.java:55)
        ... 29 more
Tests run: 17, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 5, Time elapsed: 14.949
sec <<< FAILURE!

Regards
Felix