Le 8/1/13 1:32 PM, Alex Karasulu a écrit :
> +1
>
> Great job guys this is a true advance!

Regarding the performances we get with JDBM, I would say I was really
disapointed. I remember we have made some perf test 3 years ago with
SLAMD, and get up to 13 000 search/s, so getting down to 506/s with JDBM
is just really really bad.

Now, the server has been heavily modified to protect the database
against concurrent modifications, and that forces us to add locks and to
use a journal and transactions in JDBM. This has certainly slowed down
the server a lot, but still, I would like to run the exact same tests
with older versions (I have all of them since 1.5.0 installed on an old
machine).

Will do that next week.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny