Hi !

just coming back from a week of vacations...

I have spent some time yesterday analysing the peformances of the
BulkLoader. Most of the time is spent in the parsing of entries by the
LdifReader class. 25% is spent in the PrepareString method, and 10% in
the GeneralizedTimeNormalizer.

If we don't call the PrepareString.normalize method, assuming that we
don't have special strings, we save around 18%.
A faster verison of the GeneralizedTimeNormalizer provides a 9% gain (it
has been committed).

At this point, the question is to know if we should call the
PrepareString methods or not. Not calling it provides a huge speedup,
but OTOH, it's an important phase.

I'm still investigating some other speedups.