Hi guys,

following the discussion we had last week, Shawn has submitted the URL
for the code he proposes to donate to the ASF (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIR-305). There is one legal step
we have to fulfill in order to get the contribuation accepted, if we
vote it, whcih can be seen here : http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/.

So, do we accept the donation ?

Note that this vote will have some consequences :
- first, we will have a new committer (Shawn) to vote in
- second, we will have to take care of the project as one of ours, which
means the web site has to be updated, we will have to create new mailing
lists/JIRA/SCM
- third and more important, we will have to make it visible so that we
acquire new contributors beside Shawn and me.

For the record, Shawn is presenting the project at JavaOne next week,
and I have submitted a talk - that has been accepted - about Fortress at
ApacheCon EU (end if november).

Let's vote !

[ ] +1    Yes, accept it and make it a subproject of Directory
[ ] +/- 0 Abstain
[ ] -1    No, don't accept it

Thanks !