Le 26/09/14 07:55, Sebastian Oerding a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I wondered about the licence of the Apache DS. As far as I know, it is
> ASF 2.0. However the apacheds-all includes for example code from the
> Bouncycastle project for parsing ASN1. Hence the licence for the
> apacheds-all must contain the original licence as far as required by
> the MIT licence of Bouncycastle.
To make it more clear: You may sublicence code which is published under
a MIT Licence. However you MUST include the relevant portion of the MIT
licence in your licence in this case (the important item is: "The above
copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software", see the MIT licence
below).

You are damn right !

Can you fill a JIRA about it ?

Thanks for teh heads up !