Le 08/10/14 14:21, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> On 10/08/2014 05:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> Typically, here are the info I'll need :
>> - the code base URL, with a MD5/SHA checksum, at the very date of the
>> donation (ie, if we have some modification after this date, then they
>> should be retained and injected into teh code base when moved to The ASF
>> repository. All in all, it's a matter of building a zip and sign it, and
>> move it to a place we can download it (can be teh latest release, for
>> instance)
>
> What date are we considering the donation date - today?  Assuming it
> is that, I will download latest snapshot from each of the four repos
> (core, commander, enmasse, realm), sign, and then upload to one of our
> file servers.

Well, the date is not important. What is important is that the zip you
sign will be the one we will take the date from. What I meant was that
you can't say "teh code is donated on april first" and provide a zip
with source dating from may &stj, with many changes since 01/04. In
other words, produce the zip, and we use the production date.

> On 10/08/2014 05:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> - a Corporate CLA (from Joshua tree and Symas) as to be fulfilled and
>> sent to The ASF
>
> Yes, I will arrange this.

Cool.

> On 10/08/2014 05:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> The list of all the people having worked on the code base, with their
>> consent
>
> Again yes, no problem.

Cool.

> On 10/08/2014 05:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> The list of dependencies with their licence have to be checked to be
>> sure they are compatible (ie, " Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C,
>> MPL 1.1, or something with essentially the same terms").
>
> So here I am assuming the dependencies in the pom.xml are not
> adequate.  Rather we need to list the resolved dependencies, i.e.
> located in the /lib folder, for each project.  I will take care of
> this too.

Not sure if the dependencis are not adequate, we just have to be sure
that all the dependencies have a compatible license. And of course, the
dependencies they themselves depend on...